Career at Big Wipes – Currently TWO opportunities
Do you fancy a career at Big Wipes, the dynamic business that is the market-leading industrial wipes expert? We are seeking TWO ‘show’ people to join our enthusiastic sales team who can capture & command an audience as an Area Sales Manager.
The first position is a full-time permanent role which is home based with regular travel in the North West of England and occasional visits to our offices in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
The second position is a full-time permanent role which is home based with regular travel in the North East of England and occasional visits to our offices in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Do you find yourself thinking ‘yes, that’s me!’ to the below?
- Do you thrive on being the centre of attention?
- Are you someone who enjoys the thrill of closing a sale?
- Does presenting and engaging people sound like fun to you?
- Do you naturally ooze passion & enthusiasm?
- Do you find it easy to strike up and hold a conversation with anyone?
- Are you a team player who would relish the opportunity to add value to the team you work in?
- Are you an independently motivated self-starter keen to make some serious money?
- Does chasing down the next opportunity excite you?
Being part of the Big Wipes sales team means ‘having fun while getting the job done’ in a supportive, hard-working family-style environment. So if you’re bored of the ordinary every day and fed-up with the ‘same old’ and live in or near the Greater Manchester or Sheffield/Leeds areas, read on…
What current employees say about their career at Big Wipes
“I love working at Big Wipes because it is a lot of FUN. The team is fantastic and the product is the best on the market. Don’t forget the shows – Big Wipes always steal the show and it’s great to be part of such a team. It is an all-round fantastic company to work for” – Dan; Area Sales Manager
“I love it here because every day is exciting, brings a new challenge, and is different. I wake up every day thinking ‘today could be the day that I earn the big bucks’. The team is great and the support is fantastic. There are short term and long term goals – it’s refreshingly different here” – Matt; Area Sales Manager
“No one ever told me work could be this fun!” – Luke; Business Development Manager
“Demonstrating, entertaining, engaging and closing the sale will be great fun and rewarding for you and the whole Big Wipes team. You’ll be supported, trained and equipped to succeed but only you can ultimately make that possible.” – Jack; Sales Director
Key Responsibilities Area Sales Manager
The kind of person Big Wipes is seeking has a strong desire to develop a sales career. This position presents a real opportunity to break into sales and account management.
- Support key national, regional and independent customers by executing effective “selling days” in stores with the aim of capturing as many sales to end users as possible and delivering engaging product training to staff.
- Secure orders from customers by constantly identifying new in-store display opportunities, communicating all current promotions & ensuring all existing displays are well stocked.
- Support the high-energy Big Wipes exhibition programme.
- Direct account responsibility for regional customers will develop.
- Feature in Big Wipes marketing/PR initiatives.
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified Maths and English (at least GCSE level) with a standard of higher level education preferable
- Some commercial work experience. Full product training will be provided.
- Full of energy and enthusiasm (essential)
- Great people skills – do you find it easy to strike up a conversation with anyone and command attention?
- Personable and relatable
- Commercially aware
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to use initiative and act independently (practically-minded)
- Must be organised
- Computer literate
- Full UK Driving Licence (essential)
In return, Big Wipes is offering a basic salary of £30,000 per annum plus uncapped commission; company car & benefits. Furthermore, a new branded car with a full package of added extras will be provided and available for personal private use.
To apply for one of the above positions, please send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org.